Our Speakers Bureau
R.C. Thornton Accounting Group offers a selection of speakers and speaking topics. Whether you are planning a large meeting, an educational seminar for a membership group, or a program for your prospects or clients, you need speakers who are knowledgeable in their fields.
Our speakers bring practical, hands-on experience and real-life examples. They will address the latest topics in the fields of management, business, education, taxation, accounting and financing. Our session selections are popular for meetings, conferences and education seminars within the following industries:
- Banking and finance
- Real estate
Examples of topics include:
- New Perspectives in Strategic Tax Planning
- Putting the Puzzle Together — Finding Large Deductions for Retirement Plans
- Why your Neighbor’s Child Will Go to Harvard and Yours Won’t — How to Obtain a “Tax Scholarship” from the IRS
- Mastering the Business Lending Process
- Using Family Partnerships and Other Devices to Protect Assets and Save Income Taxes
If you would like to request a speaker for your next event, please contact us.