At R.C. Thornton Accounting Group, we care about our people, and we provide the benefit packages to show it.
As an R.C. Thornton Accounting Group team member, you will enjoy a comprehensive selection of benefits. Our goal is to provide you with a package that will offer long-term value and unique options.
Holiday & Vacation
- Paid time off: our associates enjoy a generous accrual of paid time off to use at their discretion. Accrual rate, determined by position and years of service, begins on the day you start working with us.
- Personal days: in addition to paid time off, we offer our associates three paid days to use as they wish — no questions asked. These also begin accruing on your start date.
- Holidays: at our firm, you receive paid holidays every year, plus time to celebrate your birthday.
- Flex time: Having time to enjoy a personal life is a very important piece of your career puzzle. Working at our firm, you’ll have:
- Flexible starting times
- Summer hours June 15 through August 15, with Fridays off.
- Flex weeks after tax season, working a condensed schedule to get every other Friday off.
- Health insurance: we offer several choices of health insurance plans to our associates, which can be extended to their families.
- Life insurance: we provide an AICPA sponsored life insurance program, equivalent to three times your yearly salary.
- Voluntary plans: we understand that every team member’s needs are different. Therefore, we are pleased to offer access to optional individual policies through a designated provider, which include:
- Accident insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Hospital confinement
- Short and long term disability
We offer participation in an employer-sponsored retirement plan, even if you’re working part-time hours. We’ve even removed the “gotchas” out of our retirement plan, offering a straightforward and profitable option that benefits you:
- You get better salary reduction capabilities
- You invest at less cost to you
- You invest the amount you want, where you want
- You are vested as soon as you begin participating
We offer a selection of education opportunities for your professional development.